Sunday, January 13

First Video Podcast!!



Unraveled is having a Celtic Tote knit-along starting this week. We are trying to make it a mutli-media event. You can participate by coming to the store, by watching videos on the website, and the Unraveled Yarn group on Ravelry.

I made a video with tips and tricks for the pattern. It was a lot of fun to put together.

It was a little nerve racking and there are already things I want to change next time. But all and all I think it is pretty cool.

Check it out KAL Video
Of course the only reason that this was even possible is because video production is what DH does so I have access to the equipment and more importantly the expertise.

Thanks Sweetie!!

2 comments:

Larry said...

Love it! Great job with the demos and explanations. I'll be doing the bag virtually this time but I could see myself doing it IRL late on.

Anonymous said...

Faye Lynn, the podcast that you made is wonderful! You did a great job with all the stitches, etc. and I would love to try to make the bag. Please do another.

Joan