Sunday, February 21

Inspiration

,I have a lot of blogs I read just for inspiration. The Creative blog community is amazing. To be able to sit at the computer and look at the amazing work from artist all over the world is the gift of the internet. No mater when I am in the mood it is there for me and it always lifts my spirits.

Here are just a few of blogs that have me drooling all over my screen.

NICOLE CHAZAUD TELAAR
"Wet Felting" taken to the extreme. I want one of these so bad. Can you believe she starts with fleece, roving, some water and soap to creat these?





Jamie is a very prolific Photographer that is very generous with his photos. He puts out photos each month that you can use for free as wall paper for you iphone. I love living into all the pictures on this blog.







I secretly want to create art journals like Debra





What better way to bring a smile to a cloudy day then one of Anablela's Necklaces



No comments: