Wednesday, May 17

Bergamo Shrug from Weekend Knitting




This Great little shrug is one of the MANY things I have on my needles right now. I will slowly add the others over the next week, or two, or three. There are a lot of things going right now.

I am using Rowan RY Cashsoft. I love love love this yarn. It is so soft and is marvelous to knit with.

I have finished the back and the sides and I am starting to pick up the stitches for the boarders. Picking up stitches is always a "more then once" proposition. It usually takes me two or three times before the right number of stitches appear on my needles.



On the left side I needed 96 stitches total. I had to do it 3 times before that happened evenly. Hopefully the other edges will go faster.

This is the first of my Christmas knitting!!
I am not behind yet!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website is very cool!

Anonymous said...

I'd like mine in a nice green please :-)

mary said...

Congrats on your blog! I didn't know you had started one, until I read about it on sknitty. What a great surprise. I'm looking forward for the shrug being done so I can ogle. Knit on!