Tuesday, July 18

Has She Fallen and Can't Get Up??

Who me??
I Always Get Up!!

But Really Now, I have to write more often then this.
It has been 6 weeks.
How did that happen?

OK, here come the excuses........
I have been very busy........ even though I haven't put it on the web. I have been finishing UFO's, working on Christmas presents AND........
I have been thinking up and making class samples for the fall and holiday season.

Go Fay Lynn!!

So you will forgive me if I haven't bloged.

Since I have been good at keeping my new "resolutions" (for lack of a better word) I am going to make a new one..........
Yup you guessed it. To blog twice a week.......

No, better make that once a week to start. After I am successful with that I will go for more.

5 comments:

mary said...

Blog twice a week? You're gonna make the rest of us bloggers look bad if you post that often. Once a week is more like it. Did you settle on a Christmas color scheme?

mary said...

Blog twice a week? You're gonna make the rest of us bloggers look bad! Once a week is more like it. Did you decide on the Christmas color scheme?

Anonymous said...

Actually, I kinda thought you had melted!

Anonymous said...

LOL, You blog and I will read it. I always check your blog, and am happy to see this entry. I so understand how we can get so busy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fay Lynn, you do such beautiful work, can't wait to see more. Maybe after the shower when you have more time.