Saturday, January 20

007 A Dozen days




Unwindknitting is having a picture project for the year that sounded fun and should get me out with my camera at least once a month just to take pictures.

January in Southeren California










January at Hermosa Beach in Southern California. I love the beach in the winter. No people but the locals and often it is sunny, peaceful and quiet. Only people that really love the beach go there in the winter. Even if it is cold it is good!!

I will post pics of my current projects and TNNA in the next few days.

4 comments:

mary said...

What great pictures! They totally capture the essence of a Southern California winter day. Like totally dude!

Annette said...

Great pictures! I need to get out with my camera more too. Maybe I'll join you in the picture project.

Madge said...

Love your pics!

Now, show us the knitting! (bossy, aren't I?)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.