Wednesday, June 6

Friends Make Anything Beareable

Today at the store I spent part of the day taking out the "green jacket". It was a frustratingly slow process and if I had been at home by myself alcohol would have been involved! But since there were others there to keep me company in my misery it all went rather well. Thank you L, L, & H.

I came home, knitted a few rows with the yarn I had frogged and then decided to put it into the frog pond where it belonged.


Now I will hang it out to dry in the shower for the entire night.


Tomorrow will be a new day and The "Green Jacket" and I will have a fresh start.

6 comments:

mary said...

Gasp! That was the toddler coat?? So sad. Wine was definitely needed.

Annette said...

Oy. I definitely would have opened a bottle to face that do-over. Knitting friends are the best!

Lisa said...

You are welcome! It was painful to watch~that much reverse knitting is nightmare material!

Larry said...

I missed seeing you on Thursday (yesterday). I forgot you weren't going to be there because of your mom's visit. It was pleasant to be at UR but felt a little empty without you. Hope you're finding lots of fun things to do. See you next week.

Larry said...

It's only temporary. I'll be back to my usual schedule at the end of August. And I'll probably be in for a quick fix, at least some of the time.

Larry said...

We had a great time at Unraveled. The knit night was a huge success. I hope we can do it again soon. And I'll try to get it scheduled when you can stay and join us.