Tuesday, October 9

Baby Surprise

I have been working hard knitting samples for the store and for classes. I am going to be teaching Elizabeth Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Jacket at Unraveled this month and next.
So of course it is a good idea to actually knit the thing a few times so that I can make most of the mistakes first, I mean, isn't that why we take a class? So we don't have to figure out the mistakes ourselves?

Here are two of them. The largest size would fit about a 1-2 yrs was done in Berroco Comfort which I loved. It is so soft and squishy.




and the small one, new born size, in Lang Jawoll Jacard sock yarn. The colors and the stripping are so wonderful.







Then I had to make these little botties. You can find the free pattern here.





I have a few more things to knit for the store and then I need to find something that I want to knit for me.

I wonder what it will be?? Not that I don't have a cue full of things to knit over at ravelry. But now I will have to choose something.

2 comments:

Janice Rosema said...

So glad to see your new stuff. I have to make a BSJ. It is calling my name! Can't to see you Saturday at Unraveled.

Janice Rosema said...

The teeny little booties are the cutest with the jacket to match. I saw them on the counter yesterday. It was so much fun to see you too!