Tuesday, October 30

I Must Be Psychic or Just Psyched


I must have felt the vibes of this book, on it's way to me in the mail yesterday when I was talking about color. Today I got my copy of "Kristin Knits" from Kristin herself, before any of the bookstores have it! The only person that could possibly have it before me would be L. Some how she has the earliest inside scoop to all books and patterns.

I am so excited about the book. It is Nothing but Wonderful Color!!

Over the top, lot's of work involved,
many colors all in one piece kind of color.
It just makes me happy looking at it.

I know this is over the top for some of you out there and will not be your cup of tea. But I have to own up to the fact that I love color and I have to have more of it in my life right now. Even the walls of my house may not be safe!

This book has so many great pictrues, ideas and inspirations it will be awhile before I can make a decision of what to do first. Thank goodness I have the fingerless gloves I talked about yesterday to give me some focus.

Oh no, wait........there are thoughts about designing my own fair isle patterns...................Just playing with swatches and swatches of color!!

No Bunny Killa is gunna stop me now!

4 comments:

Janice Rosema said...

You lucky woman, I covet this book. It just makes me happy looking at the pictures and I'm sure this is right up my alley. Uh-oh, you are now going to become a color design fiend. Can't wait.

Larry said...

OMG! that must mean that my copy will be here soon from Overstock. Maybe this will get me over my timidity of knitting with color in multiple strands. I'm glad most colors work well with gray.

Lisa said...

Curses! Foiled again... It's not for lack of trying.

Larry said...

Yes. The new storage box is full, and then some. Mendy has promised me some more boxes when she returns from NM. It's really looking like a warehouse around here.