Tuesday, November 27

FO Wednesday on Tuesday

I have been a busy christmas elf the last couple of weeks. I am going for fast, fun and easy projects this year and actually knitting for more people then I ever have before. I have made lots of presents for everyone over the years and I have been picky aboout who gets my knitting. But I have to say that I am having a blast knitting small things, even more multiples of the same thing, and being done in a few hours. Can you say "instant gratification" !

Here is what I have so far. I am about half done and still have a few weeks to go. Yeah!!

I have made 4 pairs of fetching.



All of the fetchings are being paired up with either the Dream Swatch Head Warp from knit and tonic,




or the Calorimetry from knitty.



I still have three pairs of Dashings and I am half way done with my second Montego Bay Scarf. I really love this colorway. I am not sure this one will make it out of thes house.



This is the one I have already finished. Both are done out of seasilk from handmaiden.



Merry Ho Ho Ho!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are gorgoeus!!! i envy those lucky recipients :-)

Fay Lynn said...

Wow kreativemix, you got to this entry fast. I wasn't even done editing it!

Thanks!!

Larry said...

You just wrote that to make me feel bad about how far away from done I am. I love the colors and the pairings though.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so fast! I love the patterns - and want to try them all. You are my inspiration.

mary said...

Oh, I guess I should think about getting started with my holiday knitting, huh? Thanks for the reminder :) Beautiful stuff!

Lisa said...

Very impressive! Following the pattern, two Montego Bays, three Dashings, four Fetchings, then next must come, wait for it-- five golden rings!!! You had to see that coming...

Ansley Bleu said...

Woo, you have been busy. I especially like that Dream Swatch Head thing.

Madge said...

Love how you're pairing the fingerless gloves and headwear.

And yes, that Montego Bay colorway is yummy. Reminds me of chocolate cherries...mmmm....

Happy holidays!

Janice Rosema said...

I'm impressed. Do you have elves helping you with all your projects? You have really gotten a lot done.

LINDA said...

What is that lovely pink and brown colorway in your Montego Bay Scarf? I would love to buy some.

Fay Lynn said...

I have many questions about the color of the Hand Maiden Sea Silk color that looks like chocolate covered cherries it is "Burgundy" which I got at Littleknits.com. When I looked today they were out of that color.

LINDA said...

Thanks for the colorway...iI will be on the lookout for it.