Sunday, December 9

I have Fallen

The ten little elves at my house want a break. I have been knitting and knitting and knitting. So I brought them over to the computer to type for a change of pace. I will but up more picks of all the holiday goodness when it is all finished.

But I have Fallen for Webs and thier pre order of Kauni (cow-nee) yarn.






























I am in love with so many of the projects that are up on Ravelry using this amazing yarn. This Tote is probably my favorite. Makes my felting heart go pitter patter and we have those handles at the store!



Then there are all of the Lace Shawls. For these color changes I would tackle lace!




Color work on the sweaters that looks much harder then it really is















So I have several skeins of several colors on pre-order. Do I have company in my weakened state?

4 comments:

mary said...

I ran as fast as I could away from the keyboard when I saw Webs was carrying kauni. I gotta save all my money for STR in Ravens colorways! But I'm gonna have fun looking at all of your colorful knits. And did you say lace?

Lisa said...

Stop, just stop. I've avoided this stuff like the plague for months and now you post a photo of a TOTE BAG? a TOTE BAG? Et tu, Brutus? I don't feel guilty at all now for pushing, er, encouraging you to buy that Alchemy yarn.

Larry said...

And I think we still have the Alchemy, at a significant discount, just waiting for you.

Don't forget that we're having our knit night at Unraveled this week and that we're still expecting you and Sandy to participate. Christine is supposed to email both of you a reminder, but just in case, please remind Sandy for me since I don't know how to reach her.

Please bring the Kauni if you come in today. I'd love to see it.

Anonymous said...

Kauni is simply heaven!!!