Monday, December 31

Happy New Year

It must be an amazing omen when you come home from a wonderful evening at the Grove on New Years Eve



to find 12 dozen, count them 12 dozen long stem roses. (there where two more of those packs. 6 in all with 2 dozen in each pack)


On your back porch. I am pretty sure they are from a Certain Flower Guru that is in charge of flowers on one of the Roseparade floats. But my oh my. I had to raid the umbrella bucket!



Note: I woke up to two more packs!! This may be the only time in my life that I have 20 dozen roses sitting on my fireplace!!

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

mary said...

Roses for the new year? Perfect way to start it off. Happy new year!

Janice Rosema said...

Wow, they are gorgeous and you deserve them. I want your back porch if that is what you find there!