Thursday, November 26

Happy Thanksgiving

It was a stunning day today in LA. We had our turkey meal wednesday night with Josh. I have not cooked a whole Thankgiving meal in.... well.... forever.


The food was great and time spent with the boys always the best.


That left Thanksgiving Day to enjoy perfect weather (80 degrees) and crystal clear skies.
What do you do if you live in LA on a day like today?
You go to the Beach Baby!


Malibu Pier


I was in heaven reading one of my new Favorite Magazines




Mr. Marvelman enjoyed the water and then chilled out.


After a couple hours of bliss we headed over the Gladstone's to enjoy some clam chowder beachside and watch the sunset.




The traffic was so light that we got home from Santa Monica in about 20 min. That drive can be anywhere from 45 min to 2 hours!

I am so grateful for days like today and being able to spend time with Scott and the beautiful ocean that brings me such peace.
I hope you all found some peace in the bustle of the day and found time to enjoyed the space you found yourself in.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Sounds like a wonderful weekend!