Tuesday, December 15

Los Vegas

We are in Los Vegas the week before Christmas. We are staying at a wonderful time share (extra points from mom) located right next to Planet Hollywood and across from the Bellaggio. The weather is perfect and the crowds small, just the way we like it. Our first night was spent getting the lay of the land and taking in the sights.




Of course almost the first store I come to is this wonderful import store with lots of knitting garments.



Look at the color work in these sweaters!! I just love them all.



I can find yarn anywhere. But there where only two skeins left and orange just isn't my color.



I love being a tourist



And Scott love taking pictures




Time to unwind. I worked hard all week to get the Christmas knitting all done and I was successful!! I mailed it all off on Saturday morning. No worries, just relaxation, wine and time with my Hubby!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Congrats on finishing your Christmas knitting! That's impressive. :) Enjoy Vegas and time with your hubby!